Commercial Window Film
Commercial Window Film Provides Relief to Midwest Businesses
Windows are the soul of a building, providing sweeping views, daylighting and a sense of enhanced space. However, the glazing portion of the building envelope can be a costly design element.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, as much as a third of a building’s energy load is dedicated to cooling the solar heat gain transmitted through windows. However, by retrofitting the interior surface of existing glass with LLumar, EnerLogic and Vista commercial window film from Performance Film Group, you can reduce energy costs by up to 15% and enjoy a payback within three years. Plus, because our window tint for businesses is LEED-certified, rebates are frequently available, allowing for tax breaks and a strong ROI.
Keeping Facilities Cool, Comfortable & Energy-Efficient
LLumar, EnerLogic and Vista commercial window tints for businesses are superior solar control films. They help maintain comfortable temperatures building-wide for more usable space, eliminate hot and cold spots, reduce irritating glare that affects productivity, and block harmful UV rays from entering your business. In addition, with a variety of chic charcoal shades available, commercial window film complements your building aesthetics for a look that is both eye-catching and functional.
From our headquarters in Plain City, Ohio, Performance Film Group offers a complete lineup of commercial window film products that can enhance any new, retrofit or rehab building project:
- EnerLogic Low-E Window Tint – Our energy-efficient commercial window film reduces solar heat gain and radiant heat loss for heating and cooling savings of up to three times as much as conventional window film.
- Solar Control Film – The sun can quickly heat up your building, making work uncomfortable for your tenants and raising your utility costs. Commercial window tint helps control temperatures, no matter how hot the summer gets.
- Safety & Security Film – From storms to break-ins to earthquakes, commercial window film can defend your facility and everyone inside with an invisible layer of industry-leading defense.
- Heat Reduction Film – Window tinting keeps the sun from heating up your building, eliminating hot and cold spots and lowering the impact on your HVAC system for huge cost savings.
- Frost & Decorative Window Film – With iLLusions decorative window tint and frost window film, you can enhance the aesthetics of your facility and solve design problems with affordable, unmatched style.
- Anti-Graffiti Film – LLumar commercial window film acts a sacrificial layer if your windows are tagged. It can be easily removed by a qualified tint installer, taking the graffiti along with it.
Project Fulfillment for Commercial Customers
As an Eastman Chemical SelectPro dealer, Performance Film Group has vast experience in the selection and specification of commercial window film. However, this is only part of the equation.
Performance assists building owners and managers, architects, general contractors, and interior designers with project fulfilment by leveraging the deep expertise of our project managers and window film installation crews. We act as the nexus between your project lead, technical experts from manufacturers and our installation staff.
We maintain a close collaboration throughout the design and installation process, assisting in specifications, energy audits, project planning, pre-installation meetings, site visits, post-installation inspections, and execution of your warranty. Performance is ideally suited for these varied tasks, employing a team with combined experience of more than a century. Furthermore, all commercial window film is backed by a manufacturer’s warranty and our own satisfaction guarantee.
Discover why window film from Performance Film Group should be part of your next commercial facility project. Contact our window tinting team at our headquarters in Plain City, Ohio to discuss your needs and to receive your free window tint estimate.