EnerLogic Low-E Film – Commercial
Lower Your Company’s Energy Costs with EnerLogic Low-E Window Film
The business day is more productive when your employees and tenants can enjoy the natural light and outdoor views their office windows provide. But those same windows can be disastrous to your energy bill as your HVAC system works overtime to combat the cold air they allow in during the winter and the overpowering rays they welcome in throughout summer.
Boost your tenant’s comfort and your bottom line with energy-efficient EnerLogic Low-E (low emissivity) window film for businesses in the Midwest. When professionally installed by Performance Film Group of Plain City, Ohio, this LEED-certified commercial window tint blocks solar energy to reduce heat radiation all summer-long. Throughout winter, it reflects 92% if your building’s warmth back inside. Most businesses owners see up to a 15% drop in energy costs year-round once EnerLogic is applied!
Additional Benefits of EnerLogic Window Tinting for Businesses
- Get a return on investment in less than three years – EnerLogic Low-E window film costs considerably less than expensive window replacement but offers the same energy-saving benefits. You can expect to see a 100% ROI within three years of installation.
- Extends the life of your HVAC system – Because EnerLogic commercial window film helps maintain consistent temperatures facility-wide, there’s less demand on your air conditioning and heating system. It works less and lasts longer.
- Offers more usable space – Hot and cold spots can send your tenants running. By offering superior solar control, EnerLogic window tint helps ensure every office, conference room or apartment is incredibly comfortable.
- Reduces glare and UV rays – Our window tinting blocks 87% of glare and 99% of harmful UV rays. Your employees no longer have to shut the blinds or squint to see their computer screens. Plus, your interior furnishings and equipment are safe from sun damage and fading.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Many low-e commercial window films have an iridescent shine that compromises the design of a facility. Not EnerLogic – our aesthetically pleasing low-e coating is virtually invisible to the eye but offers industry-leading solar control.
In commercial facilities, windows account for 15% to 30% of both your heating and cooling bills. It’s simply smart business to install a cost-effective window film solution that pays for itself in a short amount of time. That’s why healthcare, commercial, hospitality, retail, and government clients across the Midwest continue to turn to Performance Film Group for all of their window tinting needs.
Learn how our expert window tint installers can install EnerLogic on your busy schedule. Contact Performance Film Tint today for your free estimate on this revolutionary insulating window film!