Solar Control Window Film – Commercial
Solar Control Window Film for Your Commercial Business
As a business owner, you want to maximize the comfort of your building while minimizing your energy costs.
Solar control window films from LLumar, Vista and EnerLogic, installed by Performance Film Group, are incredibly cost-effective and easily installed. Within hours of application, you, your employees and your tenants will enjoy more comfortable temperatures, reduced glare and minimized hot spots. Within a month of installation, you’ll love the lower energy bills that come with an affordable green solution.
How Solar Control Film Helps
- Enhances interior comfort – Tenant complaints are common issues fielded by property managers. Solar control window films reduce excessive heat and correct temperature imbalances on southern, eastern and western exposures, providing balance to your building.
- Reduces irritating glare – Solar control film blocks 87% of glare from the sun. Glare reduction limits eyestrain and allows pleasant and accentuated viewing of monitors, screens and mobile devices.
- Improves your building’s appearance – Solar control window film, when applied to existing glass, deepens the tone of the glazing, hiding blinds, furniture and fixtures. The deeper tones of the glass create greater architectural unity and eliminate the blemish of the “checkerboard” effect common to commercial buildings with clear or lite-tinted glass. As glazing typically dominates the appearance of the building envelope, the façade of a building can be dramatically improved with the addition of solar control film.
- Improved interior style – In addition, improved aesthetics are achieved on the interior of your building with solar control window film. The ambiance of the built space is pleasingly illuminated with soft, selectively filtered daylighting. Reliance on obstructive, unattractive mini and vertical blinds is reduced, allowing a pleasing view.
- Blocks 99% of UV rays – Carefully selected interior furnishings maintain their beauty and color as solar control film reduces the factors that contribute to fading, such as ultraviolet light and heat. Furthermore, it protects your tenants against skin damage, making it highly recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Offers huge cost savings – Solar control film costs one-third the price of expensive replacement windows. And by maintaining temperate facility-wide, you depend less on your HVAC system. Most Midwestern building owners see up to 15% in energy savings once commercial window film is installed and a payback within three years. Solar control film is also LEED-certified and energy-efficient, meaning you could qualify for considerable tax breaks.
Solar control window films are ideal for both new and renovation building projects, and can be installed by Performance Film Group with minimal downtime. If you’re a facility owner, architect, interior designer, or construction project manager in the Midwest, contact the commercial window film team at Performance Film Group in Plain City to schedule a free estimate on your next project.